I have had the good fortune of living in several fantastic places including Montreal, Canada; Atlanta, Georgia; Boca Raton and Miami, Florida before finally finding a place to call home in Evanston, Illinois. So, I thoroughly understand the excitement and challenges involved with changing residences! More than a transaction, finding the right place or getting the right price are things that enable new possibilities.
Whether you are relocating to the Chicagoland area, looking to buy a new home within your familiar neighborhood, or preparing to sell your current residence, I can help you through your journey to ensure that your real estate goals are exceeded.
With a Masters of Business Administration degree and over 15 years of corporate marketing experience, I have the knowledge and expertise to truly deliver results!
As a real estate agent for KoenigRubloff, one of the leading brokerages in the Chicagoland area, I bring the most advanced tools and resources while providing you with personalized guidance every step of the way. I will,
- Successfully market your home;
- Provide you with the necessary market data and insights;
- Help you to fully understand your financing options;
- Educate you on local neighborhoods;
- Assist you with finding your dream home;
- Introduce you to trustworthy home maintenance providers;
- And deliver outstanding personal service through consistent and efficient communication!
If I can assist you with your real estate needs or if you just have a quick question, please feel free to contact me.